Saturday, January 23, 2010

First day of the rest of my life

Today I attended the 1st OK Estudante meeting, starting to get ready to leave in a couple of months.
Growing anticipattion building up inside, can't even begin to describe it.

First blog post, I guess I should introduce myself.
I'm Inês Bento, but everyone calls me Allie.
18. Arts class. About to embark on an amazing journey to Cambridge, to start my college years doing Drama and Film Studies.
Sure hope it all goes well.

Back to today's events.
Most of the people going there are mosly on the same page as me. About 4 drama chicks, some guy in music and a girl in media studies, i think.
Meanwhile I'm just hoping to get a nice gang to share a place with, 'cause god forbid I end up with rich daddies' barbie dolls, I'll go friggin' nuts.
Cool thing though, is that they're letting us have individual bedrooms. Awesome.
Dude if I were to share my bedroom with a neatfreak, I swear It'd only be a coupl'a weeks before I shoved a paintbrush in his/her eyesocket.

Still, I hope I get just some cool people that I can actually have a conversation with, but I don't think that'll be a problem. I'm not expecting them to debate the impact made by the movie "the clockwork orange", or anything like that (it'd be nice though) , but I'll be happy 'nuff if we can all share a bowl of popcorn over Zombieland or 'sumtin.
Always Doubletap.

The hardest thing about going through with this is leaving Dré behind... Still, what has to be done has to be done. I love him, but I've got to do this. And he loves me, but he's got his whole life back here. It's just how things are supposed to be.

My mum's all excited that I'm going. Really. Already planning on going to visit me for us to go shopping in notting hill.
But really, I'm just dying to visit abbey road and cross the street barefoot.

Anyways, I think I'm going to watch a movie or something.
I'll bring you up to speed later.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment