Thursday, March 18, 2010

Waiting...

It's been about 3 weeks since I delivered my letter to Anglia R. Now comes the most annoying part... The waiting one.
Right now It's almost time for school vacation... thank heavens. I really don't know how much longer I could go before a massive freakout. I'm still well, normal, you might say, jut annoyed and well... tired actually.
Yet most of the vacation will probably envolve photoshoots for Project Area... Damn.
But I WILL sleep a lot.Oh, you can bet on it.


Oh and I've finally deleted myspace and hi5, and twitter... Made a fecnook (simple and good for everyone) and those damn farms are already clogging up my profile page.

Still, I'm alright.

Now, here comes a reading list and a movie list. The "Must see before leaving home" list.

  1. HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy : The trilogy in Four Parts
  2. The road... (always stop halfway because of the freakin school)
  1. La vita é bella
  2. Citizen Cane
  3. Strangelove
  4. geez I cant remember
  5. The second tetsuo
  6. Visitor Q yet again...
  7. METROPOLIS.
  8. All the B rate I can find
  9. A lot of others I cant recall.
  10. Children of men, so my boyfriend doesn't kill me

The bell rings in 10 minutes, I'm off

Smell ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment