Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today's word: Fucktastic

Update on my status for those of you that give a rats arse and for those of you who DON'T , 'cause I just love getting on your nerves.
I am doing fine actually, even though I've received the worst grades I've had in my life. My average's still at 15 and thats good enough for me. I've already watched Metropolis, absolutely fucktastic, could make a really great drinking game if you do a shooter every time someone grabs a boob. 1927 and so much bood holding. I suspect the bra had not been invented because dear lord does she hold them tight. Problem is, by the first half-an-hour of the film you'd be so seriously wasted you'd probably attemp to perform Maria's erotic dance, which is definetly the most disturbing film scene I've watched since Tetsuo the Iron Man's metal mouth dick.Creepy.
And I have seen the Shining and personally established that yes, Kubrick is God, because lets face it, who else can do something so brutally raw and painfully beautiful at the same time?

Speaking of King adaptations, another movie that surprised me was "Riding the Bullet". I really enjoyed it. I don't really know what to say about it now, I really want to watch it again to grab some delicious details, but I can tell you this: WATCH IT. It's an hour and a half of your 24 hour day, perfectly expendable, even if you didn't like it. Which you will.

Anyway to bitch a little more about my life (what are blogs FOR dumbass?!)
*If you do not want to read it just skip, dont bitch about it later*
I have one month and a half to write a short graphic novel, make a short film and a short animation film, and create a FLABBIN MUSEUM from scratch.
Believe it or not, I could be a whole lot worse right now. I could be freaking about how PERFECT this is and that I dont have enough shit covering my free time and cockblocking my time with my boyfriend. But I'm not doing that. Because even though they're tough projects, they're FREAKING AWESOME.
The shorts, one hasn't been decided, the other I'm splitting the work with my probably-best-friend , meaning, the only chick I can spend more than a couple of days with without wanting to sow their insides to their ass, and the project's starting to turn out amazing.
The graph novel, it's hard work, but my story is, forgive my lack of humbleness, EPIC. (Yes , yes for the win haha we get it.)
The Museum project is "The Museum of Absurd" a surrealist and dada museum with an inside maze, a upside down room and a second floor with a garden full of square trees. But My favourite room is the Anti-museum room. Walls covered in paper, paint on the floor, you go to the museum to make art, not watch it. In-fucking-credible.
Now I just have to make ends meet. Which is BatTask, in my opinion, because it takes a lot of superpowers, money and gadgets in order to make this in A MONTH AND A HALF.
End of bitchwhining.


*If you skipped earlier, start reading here.Worst Part's gone*

Anyway since I'm tired of saying anyway, or anyways for that matter, I think I'm going to listen to Michael buble or something to lullabye me to a state o not so head-hurting-ness while I wait for my work to finish publishing.
Night Night Don't let the bed bugs bite.



InĂªs Allie B

No comments:

Post a Comment