Friday, April 16, 2010

Today's expression: *bitch must be jokin*

Shit-ass-fuck day, if you ask me. I actually don't wanna talk about it much more than that right over there, because quite frankly dear, I'm actually keeping an optimistic attitude and I don't want nothing to break that. So I'll just ramble on about something that I don' yet know, It'll come to me eventually.
Meanwhile, I listen to Astro Zombies (original version... though Mcr's isn't absolutely vomit-inducing, since it sticks nicely to the original).
I actually thought of making a B-movie/Old Horror Picture Museum, but I got carried away with the whole dada thing. Besides, even though I'd adore a museum full of old posters and movie clips, I doubt some would consider it Art, so fuck those twats I like this too.
And If I were to make something horror movie inspired, it'd sure be a diner/bar. As if we were in the 1950's and a zombie apocalipse collapsed on earth and all you could do was chop off heads while sipping shakes and twisting to Elvis or the Ramones. Freaking awesome.

I've just read a few pages of A.'s new Transmet, fifth volume I think, starts with a small story portraing Spider Jerusalem as a cute anime chibi. Dear lord, I barfed bizzarre all over my lap. And the cat, the fugly cigarrette smoking three headed cat was the cutest little thing. I felt Spider's pain like it was my own. It was a tv show, he had sold the rights to his life's story and well, that turned out great didn't it?
Looking into this now , I found out that a Transmetropolitan movie was supposed to have been made, with either Patrick Stewart or Tim Roth as the main character.
And I thought, oh SHI- FUNNY GAMES.
I've been hankering for that movie since it was out in theatres, and managed to watch half of it at a friends house (damn bus schedules didn't let me watch it all). And I've been dying to see it again since. Everytime we stopped by a blockbusters I'd stare at it with desire. I don't care. It's TO-fucking-MORROW.
Friday night, "Funny Games US". Hell Yeah.
(I'll write about it afterwards.And both the Repo's too.Yep.)

I's half past midnight, and I've got class in the morning, coolcats.
And something tells me I'll still watch a movie or something so I'd best be off.

Tomorrow night I'll talk about the movie.
Until then, me matees.

No comments:

Post a Comment