Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today's word : Sorry!!!

Yep, I've been a little off lately, but seriously, fuck you, I've been busy.
But now I'm not, after graduating with a 16.0 average and getting into London Metropolitan University.
Oh and I've got a friggin sweet new laptop, so I left my old bitchtits pc to rot. Poor fella, 12 years old and still running.
With this new pc I get to watch YOUTUBE (fuck yƩ, youtube!) and download shit like all the time without the pc running slow. What's next on my download list, you ask?
Only the best tv show of all time! 28 gigs of A-FRIGGIN-MAZING.



Did someone say twilight zone?
FUCK YEAH TWILIGHT ZONE!

156 episodes of full on, batshit crazy entertainment.
Speaking of which, does TVDUCK have the old batman series? The one with the KAPOWS and BOINGS?
Since How I met your mother and The Big Bang Theory just showed their last episodes for the season, Dexter s.5 is also finished and I'm almost done with the Accidentally on Purpose episodes, it'd be good to have some nostalgia . And Mr. Wayne never ceases to amaze me.
But I think now, that it's 01:47, and I'm done with my uncle's website, I should get started in going to bed.
Tomorrow I close the deal on the house in London. YAY!

Anyways, smell ya l8r

Inez Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment